Thoughts are like skipping stones on a quiet lake. If you don't write them down ...kerplunk.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Orange is the new crazy...

     
40 years ago I went to Art Center School in Los Angeles, CA.
Our school color and logo and mascot was a big... ORANGE DOT.
All students were issued an "orange dot" decal
for their car windshield as a parking pass.
Maybe due to the academic pressure...
but I was certain that orange was the INSANE color!
Personally I could not tolerate orange shirts, jackets
even orange cars with orange dots trying to a find parking space at school.
Now many years matured, I love orange!
I have several orange shirts and an orange jacket...
occasionally finding myself flipping through the AutoTrader...
just to see anything orange catches my eye.
There coming to take me away... Hi Ho.