Thoughts are like skipping stones on a quiet lake. If you don't write them down ...kerplunk.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stepp'n out... of my comfort zone

I have wanted to write for a long time.
Aah... to be a writer.
I have a million ideas but very poor memory. Poof.
Then along came this blogging thing.  Aah... technology.
For now, I will stick to first hand experience stuff
wrapped up in my personal point of view.
I’ll extol my life adventures
with the many thousands of colorful words
that the English language has to offer
and then I’ll throw in a few "action words"
just to get you excited.
I too, will become a great writer.
Look out Mr. Hemingway!
After some time and some more writing,
I have found that their is thin line the size of the Grand Canyon
long, deep and very wide
between having the idea and writing it down with some semblance of interest.